Im Sore...but it'll be worth it

Just got back from the gym, and my legs hurt (though that might have more to do with the 60 deadlifts I did when I got back, whatever.) Today was the commencement of a challenge I have given myself to do at least 30 minutes of cardio everyday. So I woke up and through on the most unmatching gym attire that I could find (ehh who cares about all the hot guys who could potentially be lifting weights) and proceeded to take that walk to the gym. Upon arriving (tehe luckily I was alone) I surveyed the equipment and ended up deciding on my mortal enemy, the treadmill. So I plugged in my headphones and turned my "I Wanna Be your Lover" Pandora station all the way up. I did 30 minutes nonstop with a constant heart rate of at least 145 bpm. 

Needless to say, home girl is proud of herself.
DAMN PROUD.