Suffocate- J. Holiday


Ok lemme go all Tony the Tiger on y'all real quick and say this was a Grrrrrrrrrr-eat Album. Yes its as old as mess but that doesn't keep it from being good music and still makes it worth listening to (Everybody knows they start actin a fool when This is How We Do It comes on and that's older than this by and easy decade.) If you weren't as fortunate as myself to have somehow come across and listened to the entire Back of My Lac' album you missed out. Slightly reminiscent of Ne-Yo, kinky like some Janet, with just a hint of Neo-soul, this album positively croons to your inner romantic and caters to those who grew up in the proverbial hood.
Suffocate is my favorite and everyone loved Bed
but here are some other tracks worth listening too:
Ghetto
Fatal
Fallin'
 (my favorite after Suffocate, nothing like hearing a man put aside all pride and just ask his woman to come on home.)


(guess that right there told you I'm an Anthony Hamilton fan...he reeled me right in with Charlene, but that's a completely different post.)

So yeah if you hadn't before go back and give this one a chance.